Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thursday Movie Picks: Movies Set in High School

This week's theme from Wandering Through the Shelves is movies set in a school. Allow me to pressure you high school style and tell you that all the cool kids are participating in this weekly event, so you should too. This was actually kind of hard as I've used a LOT of my favorite high school set movies on previous themes (Mean Girls, Superbad, American Pie, etc) so here's what I came up with:

1) Not Another Teen Movie
This is a good example of a parody done right. I love this movie. It's so stupid, but so hilarious. Plus now it's even funnier to think about Captain America doing that. 

2) Brick
While the other movies I picked spend most of their time within the halls and the classrooms of school, Brick spends most of it on the grounds. This is one of my all time favorite movies. It's so good I actually looked past one of my biggest pet peeves in films, adults that are playing teenagers.

3) Lucas
So in retrospect, this movie has so many cliches, but I watched it quite a bit when I was a kid. I wouldn't mind watching it again now that I'm thinking about it. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar